December 21, finally, the Minecraft 1 release was released.eleven.2. The developers found a huge number of errors using active players and corrected them. And also made small changes associated with fireworks. At first, it was planned to release only Minecraft 1.eleven.1, but critical errors crept into the release. Therefore, the next day, Minecraft 1 was urgently released.eleven.2. As a result, we received a stable version with many pleasant corrections that put peace in the old version.
Download Minecraft 1.eleven.2
If you want to download Minecraft 1.eleven.2, then in your launcher change the version of the game to the last. If you do not have such an opportunity, then download an excellent launcher. In addition to all the versions of the game, you can find a suitable server or install mods.
Official release dates
- Minecraft 1.eleven.December 1 – 20, 2016
- Minecraft 1.eleven.December 2 – 21, 2016
List of changes to Minecraft
- With the help of the fireworks with the elytra, you can rise quickly upwards
- Added Iron Nuggets (a piece of iron, there is no official translation yet) – you can get from an iron ingot or melt back
- Added Sweeping Edge spell for swords
- The attack indicator has been changed, now it shows when you must attack
- Now, after melting gold and iron tools with armor, get nuggets and pieces of iron.
- Fixed errors leading to the departure of the game
- Fixed many annoying errors in the game process associated with lamimi, horses, etc.
How to install Minecraft
- Download and run the launcher
- Create a profile and select the desired version of Minecraft
- Click the “Install” or “run” button
- Minecraft start after the installation end