Minecraft 1.7.10 came out June 26, 2014. In this update, Minecraft Realms was allocated to a separate library in order not to release a new version of the game after each realms update. Some bugs were also fixed. At the moment, this is the most relevant version of the game, and we recommend it to install, since most mods are already adapted for it. And also you will not have problems with the search for servers, all popular servers have already switched to 1.7. You can download for free and at high speed from the links below.
Download Minecraft 1.7.10
List of changes
- Everything related to Realms is taken into a separate library
- Realms update does not require Minecraft update
- Improving the interface
- Error corrections
- Added the ability to load your own worlds.
- Appeared access to server parameters.
- PVP: can be turned on or disable.
- Difficulty: peaceful/light/normal/complex.
- Spout protection: disconnect/1 – 16.
- Game modes: creativity/survival/adventure.
- Animal spondas: you can turn on/disable.
- Span of hostile mobs: you can turn on/disable.
- Span NPC: you can turn on/disable.
- Command blocks can be included.
How to download Minecraft 1.7.10
- Download and run the launcher
- Create a profile and select the desired version of Minecraft
- Click the “Install” button
- Minecraft start after the installation end