Replaymod – Mod for filming video in Minecraft, with a bunch of opportunities and convenient tuning. You can also record fashionable videos of 360 ° and timelapse. This modification was created for those who want to start shooting a video and this is one of the best ways to start. RM has many settings, you yourself can set the camera anywhere that will be filmed. And you can calmly fulfill your role. You can also set the coordinates for which at a given time will move the camera to create cool spans above the objects or to capture a beautiful landscape. If you have questions, be sure to watch the video or visit the developer website.
How to install Replaymod?
- Install Minecraft Forge or Fabric
- Press Win+R (Win button is between Ctrl and Alt)
- In the window that appears, write %Appdata %
- Go to .Minecraft/mods (if there are no “Mods” folders, then create)
- Drag the mod (.zip/.jar) in the Mods folder
For Minecraft 1.19 Minecraft 1.18.2 days Minecraft 1.17.1
For Minecraft 1.16.5d Minecraft 1.12.2 days 1.eleven.2 days 1.10.2 days 1.9.4 days Minecraft 1.8.9dl Minecraft 1.7.10