A useful mod that adds to quickly change the skins right in the game through a special graphic interface. Skin system works absolutely as in the launcher. To open the shock change interface, click on the button in the left corner of the network game menu. Place the skins in the folder “.Minecraft/skins ”so that they are displayed as affordable options for changing the appearance inside the game.
How to install Skin Swapper?
- Install Minecraft Forge or Fabric
- Press Win+R (Win button is between Ctrl and Alt)
- In the window that appears, write %Appdata %
- Go to .Minecraft/mods (if there are no “Mods” folders, then create)
- Drag the mod (.zip/.jar) in the Mods folder