Techreborn is the heir to the ideas of popular technical mods GregTech and IndustrialCraft 2, but this is a fully independent project of the Tech team. Mod will add a set of various mechanisms to the game for automation of routine actions, production, transportation and storage of energy. The modification is regularly updated and compatible with the latest versions of the game, this is a great choice for those who want to switch to the current version of Minecraft.
How to install techreborn?
- Install Minecraft Forge or Fabric
- For 1.12.2 and below: Install Reborncore
- Press Win+R (Win button is between Ctrl and Alt)
- In the window that appears, write %Appdata %
- Go to .Minecraft/mods (if there are no “Mods” folders, then create)
- Drag the mod (.zip/.jar) in the Mods folder
For Minecraft 1.19.3d Minecraft 1.19.2 days Minecraft 1.18.2 days 1.17.1 for Minecraft 1.16.5dl 1.15.2 days 1.14.4
For Minecraft 1.12.2 days 1.eleven.2 days 1.10.2