Tinkers ’Defense is a big addon for Tinkers’ Construct, which adds the ability to create shields according to a new scheme added by the main mod. This possibility will significantly diversify the amount of affordable shields and will create something unique. To work this modification, it is necessary to establish several additional modifications depending on the version of the renewal of Minecraft.
How to install Tinkers ’Defense?
- Install Minecraft Forge
- Install Tinkers ’Construct
- Install Baubles (only for 1.12.2 – 1.12)
- Install Mine and Blade: Battlegear 2 (only for 1.7.10)
- Press Win+R (Win button is between Ctrl and Alt)
- In the window that appears, write %Appdata %
- Go to .Minecraft/mods (if there are no “Mods” folders, then create)
- Drag the mod (.zip/.jar) in the Mods folder