The mod will allow you to feel like a magician by adding the opportunity to read spells. To create magic, three magic books will be needed. They need to apply a spell on them to get unique spells. The pronounced spell will work while the book is in your hands. To get active magic, you will need 30 level spells and a lot of book shelves for the enchanting table.
- Dying KnowLEDGE: increased experience by 50%.
- Linguist: display of the received spell on the enchanting table.
- AIRY PROTECTION: 50% chance to repel the projectile in the attacker.
- Nurtering roots: being on the grass, satiety will decrease slower.
- Advantageous Growth: Obtaining 2 times more crop.
- Forest Affinity: In a forest bioma, get the effect of regeneration and resistance.
- Rotten Heart: Crypers, Spiders, Zombies and Skeletons ignore the player.
- Nocturnal: At night, the player will receive effects: night vision, strength and speed.
- Coven’s Rule: Witches do not attack and can trade.
- Self Propulsion: Raises the player up to 10 blocks
- Force of Wind: Mobs push.
- Everchanging Skies: calls rain.
- Strike from ABOVE: The call of lightning to the place where the sight indicates.
- Lifebringer: In the zone of 7x7x7 blocks, an increase in plant growth rate and animals will be fed for reproduction.
- Beast Tamer: taming animals that can be tamed. You can tame a spider.
- Wild AID: a call of a wolf for 120 seconds.
- Molding Lands: Transforming blocks of grass, trees and foliage into mycelium.
- Mind Bender: the right mouse button on a mob and he will follow you.
- Ghostly Steed: Call of a loshadi skeleton for 10 minutes.
- Withering STENCH: an attack with a stink with a wilting effect for 10 seconds.
- Dark Age: Install night.
How to install Tomes?
- Install Minecraft Forge
- Press Win+R (Win button is between Ctrl and Alt)
- In the window that appears, write %Appdata %
- Go to .Minecraft/mods (if there are no “Mods” folders, then create)
- Drag the mod (.zip/.jar) in the Mods folder