The fashion developer was disappointed in the last update of Minecraft, since there were too few innovations so that it could be called the update of wildlife. Therefore, this modification was created adding dozens of new animals and plants that will significantly diversify the world of the game.
- Blackberries – berries, are found in forest biomes.
- Cranberry – another bush of berries, using guinea pigs to tame.
- Chestnuts – grow on oaks, they are eaten proteins.
- Bananas – fruit, grows on trees in the jungle. Need to tame antelop bongo.
- Deer – dating in the forest, tamed with blackberries, you can ride.
- Brown Bear – lives in the forest, tamed with blackberries.
- Squirrel – lives in the forest, tamed with chestnuts.
- Bison – meet in meadows and plains, tamed with wheat seeds, you can ride.
- Bumblebee – bee retake
- Black Fox – Fox’s Retex
- Ermine – lives in the taiga, tamed with sweet berries.
- Wild boar – lives in the taiga, you cannot tame.
- Black Bear – lives in a taiga, tamed with sweet berries.
- Hyena – dating in a savannah, tamed with rotten flesh.
- Toad – appears in the swamps.
- Capybara – lives in the swamps, cranberries are tamed.
- Plasticos – lives in swamps.
- Griff – appears on barren lands, hostile.
- Turkey – appears on barren lands
- Rats – appears on barren lands, tamed with potatoes.
- and others
How to install Feral Nature?
- Download the mod
- Open it using Minecraft
- Activate the set in the settings of the world