Docteurdread’s shaders is a great shaderapak that add beautiful graphic effects to the game, such as shadows, glare, reflections, swaying grass and leaves, and much other. Many will think that this needs a powerful computer, but this is not so. Well, the main advantage is a balanced color scheme that is ideal for the standard resource of Pak.
How to install docteurdread’s Shaders?
- Install Shaders mod (for 1.7.10)
- Install Optifine HD (for 1.8.I am 1.16.5)
- Download the archive (.zip) and place in the folder .Minecraft/Shaderpacks
- Launch the game, go to the settings andgt; Graphic settings andgt; Shaders
- Select the shaderpak and click “Ready”
If you have version 1.15.2 and newer, then a bug in the form of a black screen can meet. Disconnect Lens Effects in a shader settings to fix this.